This position is not for order takers. If you’re looking for someone to feed you leads and set your appointments for you, let’s save each other time. This isn’t a good fit for you or for us. Yes, we do marketing, and yes, we generate leads, but great sales people don’t rely on that because they know that success in selling requires initiative, ownership, responsibility, accountability, tenacity, fortitude, knowledge, skills, and talent. If that describes you, read on.
• Sell! Sell! Sell! And, sell so much that you don’t just meet quota, you exceed it. Performance to quota is the minimum, not the goal.
• Create your own territory plan, review it with management for approval, and then execute to it.
• Sell effectively and successfully into any accounts as may assigned to you.
• Maximize your productivity, and hold yourself accountable for your decisions, actions, time management, and results.
• Adhere to the sales process we use.
• Be collaborative and willing to follow advice on sales and account strategy.
• Accurately qualify suspects into prospects before investing your precious time with them.
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about our products, our services, the markets we serve, what competitors are doing, and any and all other issues that may be relevant to the company and to your success.
• Accurately forecast week-to-week, on a monthly, and on the long-term what prospects will be closing, when, and at what dollar amount.
• Attend meetings as directed.
• Document all sales activities in our sales tools and systems
• Be able to run reports ad hoc and at regular intervals that show sales activities, pipeline development, forecasts and any other data as directed.
• Provide constant feedback to management on what you see and hear and what your prospects are saying to you; Openly share information and knowledge with your colleagues.
• Come to work every day with a positive demeanor and perform as both an enthusiastic individual and as a positive member of a team, collaborating opening, closely and when necessary, as directed, with colleagues and partners.
• Be an active overall team player, not just on the sales team, but with everyone in the entire company in order to help meet company objectives.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or technical/engineering discipline.
• 5 or more years of experience selling Accounts Payable Automation, including but not limited to ERP, accounting, financial systems solutions, and/or solutions for expense management, and/or business travel services, into C-level decision makers
• Consultative and strategic sales experience required.
• Ability to pass a background check.
Specialized, Job-Related Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent in-person and web-based presentation skills. You will be required to make a sales presentation if chosen for an interview.
• You must be able to demonstrate your ability to develop, write, communicate, and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans for your territory.
• Evidence of your record for achieving and exceeding quota targets.
• Strong knowledge of accounting, business travel industry, and SaaS-based business strategies and technologies
• Experienced using web meeting tools.
• Ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts without always caving into price pressure.
• Must be an excellent oral and written communicator.
• Strong overall business acumen.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team to achieve goals.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to understand and set goals, the effort required to achieve them, and the ability to do so under only moderate supervision.
• Flexible when it comes to work schedule, and a willingness to invest the time and effort it takes to be successful as a sales person.
• Willingness to travel, including air travel.
• Must have a reliable car suitable for going on sales appointments locally and for transporting prospects and clients when necessary.
Interested individuals are invited to send what they believe will earn them an interview to: email@example.com
ExpenseAnywhere is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
|Job Location||Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC|