The old saying rings true: the only constant in life is change. It’s especially relevant today, when more people than ever are working remotely. Working remotely brings its own set of challenges, such as how to set up a secure remote workforce. Thankfully, some things do stay the same. We at ExpenseAnywhere are just as committed as ever to providing high-quality goods and services, regardless of location. In that vein of thinking, here are some tips on how to maintain a secure remote workforce:
• If you don’t already have one, add a section about working remotely to your company’s cybersecurity policy.
• Provide employees with business-supplied computers, phones, etc. If they must use their personal devices, equip them with the same level of security as a company device (i.e. cloud-delivered solutions).
• Keep an eye out for intrusions. Home Wi-Fi networks oftentimes lack the security controls used in businesses, and you don’t want sensitive data to be compromised.
• Host training sessions for your employees on how to protect themselves and their data, and make sure they can contact IT.
• Implement a crisis management plan. Hopefully you won’t need one, but it’s better to be prepared.
Just like with any major change, there’s a learning curve. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still run a successful business. To learn more about how ExpenseAnywhere is revolutionizing businesses, visit us at https://www.expenseanywhere.com/ or call us at 412-858-1111.